Sunday 25 October 2015

NOIR FOR FALL






Hey Guys! Its finally getting a little bit chilly here in Cyprus and I am so happy because Fall/Winter are my favourite seasons, so I decided to do a post on one of many outfits I would be wearing this F/W and I made mention in my last post that I love colour but I want to give this whole monochromatic palette a try so I decided to do an all black look.

I think my best piece from this outfit would have to be the longline duster coat from River Island but I got it via ASOS, its light but still keep you warm and I really like it, I paired it with a black plain jumper from a store here in Cyprus called LC Waikiki, a pair of black skinny jeans also from a store here in Cyprus called Koton. I finished the look with a few items from ASOS, a black faux leather baseball cap, a white slip-on plimsolls and some rings. I also did a video so check it down below. Hope you like it
Duster Coat - RI|Jumper - LCW|Jeans - KOTON|Shoes - ASOS|Cap - ASOS|Rings - ASOS|Glasses - ASOS


SHARE:

2 comments

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig